Thursday, July 17, 2014

For Mark Paris (with apologies to everyone else)

Mark:  WordPress will not let me leave comments on CaniConfidimus.  When I write a comment and then press the Submit Comment button, the screen comes back as a blank Comment page, and the comment I had just written about your post does not appear attached to your post.  I don't know what's wrong.  I'm continuing to follow you and Leah diligently and didn't want you to think I had stopped, but I can't comment to you.  I didn't know any other way to get in touch, so I'm doing it "publicly;" when I've heard back from you, I'll delete this post.  Do you know what's wrong?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this post is for Mark, but I wanted to leave a comment too! I had problems leaving comments on blogger a while back, and couple of commenters mentioned that they couldn't leave comments on Dharma Bums. I found that if I switched browsers from Firefox to Safari on my mac, I could comment. Have you tried using another browser to comment?

Mark P said...

Thanks for letting us know, Scott. I'm not sure what's going on. I tried leaving a comment on our blog without logging in and was successful. I have noticed that I have problems leaving comments when I'm using my iPhone. I'll see if I can figure anything out on our end.

Scott said...

Robin Andrea: I tried using Internet Explorer (instead of my usual Firefox) to gain access to CaniConfidimus, but it didn't help. I didn't try using Safari on my iPad, but I'll give that a try. Thanks for the suggestion.

Scott said...

Mark: I wouldn't even know how to begin to troubleshoot this. Good luck!